Raleigh Residential Dumpster Rentals
Learn more about our 7-day dumpsters rentals, available for homes throughout the Triangle.
Our Residential Dumpster Rentals:
Why Choose Blake Waste Dumpster Rentals?
Dedicated to Customer Service
We pride ourselves in customer service. Many other companies offer the same dumpster, but our prompt and courteous service sets us apart. We are committed to being your #1 choice for dumpster rentals and other waste services.
With a simple text, phone call, or email we can have your dumpster swapped out for a new one or pulled within 24 hours of your request. Quick service allows you to reclaim your space or move along with your project.
Convenient & Clean
Our dumpsters feature walk-in doors and will be professionally placed in a location that is best suited for your home. Our dumpsters are clean and well taken care of. There will be no grubby dumpster sitting in your driveway!
Homeowner Dumpster Rental Pricing:
We Offer Flat Rate Pricing!
Flat rate price is charged at time of scheduling. Any additional fees will be charged to your card on the day of pickup. Flat rate price includes:
- Dumpster drop off
- 7-day rental (additional days available for $10.00/day)
- Up to 1.5-3 tons of debris included based on dumpster size (additional weight will be charged at a rate of $65.00/ton)
- Dumpster pick up
Residential dumpster rentals may incur additional fees. Additional fees are charged to your card the day of pick up.
Most common fees include:
- Additional Weight: Any weight above the budgeted amount for your dumpster will be charged additionally at a rate of $65.00/ton
- Additional Days: Any days needed above the budgeted 7 days will be charged additionally at a rate of $10.00/day
These items are not accepted with general waste or C&D (construction & demolition debris) and require special handling & disposal.
- Concrete, Brick & Block
- Hazardous Materials
- Flammable Liquids
- Bulk Liquids
- Propane Tanks
- Lead Based Paint
- Medical or Biohazardous Waste
If you have any of these items, please give us a call at 919-271-8675 and we can assist with proper disposal.
Extra Heavy Items:
Concrete, dirt, block, and brick can be hauled in our 10 yard residential dumpster rentals only.
If you would like a dumpster to dispose of heavy materials like concrete, dirt, block or brick please contact us in advance. At this time, we only haul these materials in our smaller 10 yard dumpsters.
- Keep in mind that the lifting capacity of a truck is about 7 tons.
- Dumpsters too heavy to lift may be charged a trip charge. A new pickup date can be set once the excess materials are removed from the dumpster.
Tips for Loading Your Rental Dumpster
Load the dumpster as evenly as possible.
Never load the dumpster above the “Maximum Fill Line” or above the actual height of the dumpster.
Overloading a dumpster can pose a public safety risk. When an overloaded dumpster is in travel, items can fly out creating obstructions in the roadway and possibly striking other vehicles.
Contractor or commercial business looking for dumpster rentals?
Contact us today using the form below or call us at 919-271-8675 for special rates!